Electrolysis Against Legionella
Thanks to the operational advantages, both economic and environmental, that electrolysis provides to disinfecting units, our systems are being widely accepted by companies dedicated to the treatment of installations in which, due to their special characteristics (cooling towers, hot-water pipes, ornamental fountains, etc.) there is a risk of infection by bacteria or viruses, resistant to the conventional treatments used in this type of installation.
Continuous Electrolysis Disinfection Systems
Continuous electrolysis disinfection system: on site generation of biocides without adding chemical products
Elimination of bacteria and biofilm in cooling systems (cooling towers, pipes, tanks, etc.).
Low cost, low maintenance, environmentally-friendly system. System does not require handling of chemical products. No risk for users. Complies with Royal Decree 865/2003
Specifications for Systems
Electrolysis LS and Neolysis systems offer the highest technology, economy and safety in water disinfection applications.
- Digital microprocessor control
- Overload Protection
- Easy installation
- High-performance electronic circuits
- Backlit alphanumeric display
- SELF-CLEANING electrodes
- Low maintenance
- No handling of chemical products
- Eliminate Legionella in the water
- Does not increase salinity of the water in the circuit
- Low electrical consumption
- Compact installation
- Minimum maintenance
- High efficiency combined with pre-filtering